Id software's free to play multiplayer FPS Quake Live has officially left beta today. After a one day hiatius, the game was put back up online along with some additional subscription options for gamers who want more out of their online shooter experience.
The first of the two new subscription options, the 'premium' option will cost $1.99 a month and will include access to a variety of exclusive features, including:
- 20 Premium Exclusive maps, with more promised
- A 'Freeze tag' game mode
- The ability to create your own clan and join up to five clans
- Match statistics being stored up to six months
If you are even more dedicated, you can also try the 'Pro' option, which costs $3.99 a month, gives you all the benefits of premium, plus:
- The ability to start your own server
- Being able to invite up to three standard level friends to play on premium level maps
- Statistics tracked up to twelve months
You can check out the full list of benefits at the blog post below. As of right now, Quake Live is back up and running, so feel free to give it a whirl if you haven't already.
Source: Bethesda Blog